Users of CREAM-TANNERS, BRONZERS, or any athlete who PREFERS A THICKER, LESS REFLECTIVE TOPCOAT, Tropical Scented GLO GEL is perfect for you! To use this long-lasting, streak-free, non-greasy OPTIMIZED NATURAL GLAZE, simply
1) PAT OR SWIPE IT ON prior to staging, or
2) MIX 2 full droppers into your cream tan for a unique One-Step Stage Prep. Reveal every natural line and make your tan colour a work of art with GLO GEL!
UNSCENTED, MULTI-USE, NON-GREASY GLO PRIMER 'primes' your skin for the rigors of stage preparation. Simply,
1) MIX 4 full droppers of GLO PRIMER into your daily moisturizer as a 'nutrient-boost',
2) MIX 4 full droppers into a full jar of cream tan and SWIPE ON for a unique One-Step Stage Prep, or
3) SWIPE ON as a 'chemical-blocking base', overlay with any tanner, and finish with any GLO TOPCOAT. Protect and Perfect your skin with GLO PRIMER!
Tropical Scented GLO POSING OIL is the IDEAL TOPCOAT for NATURAL-, UV BED-, or SPRAY-TANNERS. For a reflective, glossy, non-greasy finish,
1) Apply OVER your well-set tan using STRONG SWIPES. Then RE-SWIPE to RE-ACTIVATE your glow!
2) SWIPE DIRECTLY onto skin for a smooth, natural, sexy shine, or
3) MIX 4 full droppers into your daily moisturizer as a 'nutrient-boost'. Your skin will thank you!
Our Trusted partners
Michelle McDonald Professional Body Builder & Fitness Model
"This new organic product is AMAZING!"
- Erik Alstrup
Drug-Free Pro bodybuilder; Canadian Bodybuilding Champion
"You have to try this product to see the magic it does on stage!"
- Al Kabia
UFE, IDFA & Pro-Universe Champion
"organic Glo is my secret to Winning
- Suzanne Moore
Three wins in grandmasters and masters bikini & figure
"I get all the shine, with no oily mess rubbing off on my clothes"
- Teralee Trommeshauser
Fitness Trainer & Model, featured in Inside Fitness Magazine's Hot & Fit 100
ABOUT THE INVENTOR
Dr. Sheldon M. Joseph
Hons. B.S., Ph.D. & Inventor
Sheldon is a creative, resourceful, vibrant, US and UK-trained entrepreneurial scientist. Following his Bachelor of Science (Salutatorian, Summa Cum Laude, Morehouse/HHWI Scholarships, Golden Key Most Outstanding Senior, Phi Beta Kappa, National Deans’ Lists) in Biology (with Honors) at Morehouse College (GA), which included independent research at Lancaster University (Fylde Scholar, UK), he pursued a decorated internship at the Merck Research Laboratories Inc. (NJ) where he earned the title: Most Outstanding Intern. Sheldon continued his award-winning academic career, bypassing the Masters to earn his Ph.D. in Cell Physiology in the Department of Physiology and Biophysics at Case Western Reserve University and the Cleveland Clinic (OH). While there he earned the Richard O. Recknagel Prize for Best Academic Record and won multiple international research symposia and speaking awards. He then trained as a Post-Doctoral Fellow in Cancer Genetics at the world-renowned Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Center of Excellence (NY). Sheldon is a multi-published entrepreneurial scientist, inventor, and contract formulator. He is also a sought-after Professional Motivational Speaker, Tutor, and Medical Consultant, as well as an Independent Health Sciences Professor and Public Lecturer at the prestigious University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies where he was nominated for the Excellence in Teaching Award in 2014.